Inksedge is seeking a Jr. Copywriter to help develop the voice for our brand/site, write site copy and editorial content, produce compelling marketing copy for promotions, campaigns, emails, banners, as well as work cross-functionally with the Merchandising and Production teams to provide copy for new products. The Jr. Copywriter must be creative, detail-oriented, focused and highly motivated. S/he must prove to be successful at multi-tasking and able to take initiative to drive projects forward to meet strict deadlines. His/her written English must be flawless. The Jr. Copywriter must have mastered English grammar, possess a literary sensibility and have the ability to make stylistic choices that set an engaging tone for the Inksedge brand/company.
- Develop and evolve brand voice/tone (must maintain consistency throughout site, blog, products, social media, etc.)
- Write and copyedit site content/copy
- Write, copy, edit and publish posts for company blog and marketing campaigns
- Post updates on social network sites
- Write new product names, product descriptions and keywords
- Impeccable creative writing skills (in-depth knowledge of AP Style) and grammar knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Journalism degree a plus)
- 1-2 years copywriting experience a plus
- In-house marketing experience for big retail brand or ad agency a plus
- Thorough understanding of Inksedge brand and consumer base
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, multi-tasker with high accountability
You must submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio with writing samples to be considered.