Popping the question is such a hectic task altogether. But, the most difficult part of the deal aside from actually going through with it, is choosing the ring. Will it suit her personality? Will it be different from the other rings? The answers to those questions are never the same, although we can all agree that one doesn’t have to spend all his savings in buying her a ring! As long as the ring represents her and your relationship with her, the cost would not matter. So if someone has told you that the cost of “the ring” should atleast be three times your salary, they are all wrong. You can get an equally unique ring bearing almost no cost at all. Check out these unconventional budget engagement rings your special someone would love:
1. This matte piece is a reflection of the classic ring. A classic big diamond perched on a single band but minimal in a way that is so unique it would be difficult to say no. It costs close to a dollar and looks soo good.
2. What says tying the knot better than a ring that is in the shape of a knot. Represent your bond in a ring which is a timeless piece and looks great with all outfits. Nothing works better when the ring fits not only her finger but your budget too.
3. This unisex matte finished band gives your proposal an edge. The diamond adds to the look of the band taking the beauty of the band to the next level.
4. This ring will make her say wow! The 2 round diamonds placed at equal distance are a perfect fit for the princess that she is. The elegant rose gold band is trendy and classy at the same price.
5. This sensual cut away piece is bubbly with a crystal butterfly and a single diamond crystal on the other end, ideal for your free spirited love. Best part, you don’t have to care about the fit with this design because of its adjustable band.
6. This unique baguette diamond crystal on this beautiful piece sets a different tone for your question! What makes this piece so special is the arrangement of the baguette diamond on the band, since baguettes are normally vertically arranged. The little crystals sum the ring up to pop the question.
7. This is one of my favorite choices! Minimal, elegant, wearable with every outfit, adjustable. It ticks every column in the ring checklist except expensive. The silver and rose gold plated bands are thin enough that wearing this piece everyday will never be a hassle.
8. This two toned matte ring is one of a kind! The lily set in silver on a cutaway band gives the ring that extra esprit. The two tone matte finish makes it hard to miss.
9. If the previous design was for your princess, this one definitely takes the crown! The silver colouring and the minimal crystal placement makes the ring irresistible, especially for the queen of your heart.
10. This dual engagement and wedding ring packs a grand proposal! The mid ring is a round diamond perched on a silver band with two prongs, this ring can be inserted in the band to create and chunky yet classy set.
11. This silver wedding band is probably the most expensive piece on this list. The thin band is composed of crystals and heart filigree that embraces the sides of the band holding the diamonds together. This simple ring can be your token to “I do.”
12. This multi hued double diamond ring is going to snag her heart! The adjustable band is a plus and the lovely four prong design is just wow. This simple ring will sit so prettily on her ring finger, you’ll be proud of your choice.
13. This adjustable wedding ring is so delicate! The multi-diamond band decorating the two hands look chic and the rose gold and silver hues gives you choices.
14. A similar yet different double diamond ring. The ring holds the diamonds with a pin passing through each diamond. The sparkly diamonds and the cut away is the real charm of this piece.
15. This chunky ring is a combination of branded inspiration, multi hues and diamond crystals. If your girl is a fan of chunk jewellery, this is a classy piece that is sure to steal her heart.
16. And speaking of hearts, this minimal yet inspiring piece is a beautiful composition of a heart shaped blue diamond on 3 prongs and a crystal studded rose gold band. This wonderfully charming ring will definitely tug at those heart-strings!
17. This is another baguette diamond ring that is wound together with a vintage gold band. The modern setting gives the ring a trendy look, very tough to say no to.
18. One word- Minimal! This ring is an epitome of simplicity, beauty and charm. If your would-be fiancee is a minimalist, she will love it and its cost will make your pocket love it too.
19. This travel inspired piece is for the vagabonds! Inspired from the Eiffel Tower, this ring will take you back to the time when you’d been there and if you haven’t been to Paris, it will serve as a promise of the looming holiday.
20. This list is incomplete without a piece that is so unconventional yet so enchanting. The round cut ruby is placed on a vintage silver band. Just the piece that talks to the Snow White in your girl.
Did you like our list of unconventional budget engagement rings? We’d love to hear your proposal stories!by